Orlistat is a drug designed to treat obesity. Of course, not all people and not always. We must understand that Orlistat — not a panacea for excess weight, and in order to maintain harmony, you still have to eat less and do not neglect physical stress.
Medical studies have shown that Orlistat which you can buy on our web-site in no case can’t be considered a panacea for excess weight: on average orlistat increases the total volume of lost weight by 10% within 6 months — if you observe the diet and exercise regimen. In other cases, the effectiveness of orlistat is even lower.
One of the most common reasons for such a low efficiency Orlistat is an attempt to lose weight without giving up fatty, harmful food and taking only Orlistat. Meanwhile, this drug is only one of the terms of a strict regime to combat excess kilograms.
Indications, contraindications and adverse reactions of Orlistat
Indication for Orlistat is therapy of obesity or overweight in combination with a low-calorie diet.
Orlistat is recommended to buy if the body mass index is more than 30 or more than 28, taking into account diseases that require weight loss (including diabetes, high blood pressure).
In clinical studies in most patients who took Orlistat for 2 years, the concentration of vitamins A, D, E, K and beta-carotene was within normal limits. But for adequate intake of all nutrients in the body, you can appoint a multivitamin after 2:00 after taking Orlistat or before bedtime.
Orlistat has such benefits as:
- Orlistat is moderately effective in reducing weight and has conflicting data on the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases and profiles of various side effects. The WGO (World Gastroenterological Organization)
- In patients with essential hypertension, diet therapy or the use of orlistat reduces weight and blood pressure
- One of the studies of Orlistat in combination with a change in lifestyle has shown that weight loss is 3% greater than when lifestyle changes alone
- Orlistat is an inhibitor of triglycerol lipase and causes a 30% reduction in fat absorption in the lumen of the intestine
- Is available over-the-counter (OTC) in small doses in the US (60 mg 3 times a day)
- The efficacy of Orlistat in weight reduction was proven to be 2% greater than in placebo over a period of 4 to 24 months of use
- The effectiveness of Orlistat depends on the availability of fat in the diet, so patients taking Orlistat should limit their intake.
Orlistat also has both contraindications and adverse effects.
- Syndrome of chronic malabsorption,
Before purchase of Orlistat you need to know about its adverse effects such as: oily discharges from the rectum, the release of gases, mandatory urges for defecation, steatorrhoea, frequent bowel movements and stool incontinence (usually these occur temporarily in the first 3 months of treatment) rarely — pain or discomfort in the abdomen, flatulence, loose stools, pain and discomfort in the rectum.
You can buy Orlistat on our web-site and try it all benefits.